Vote, or add your suggestions and comments for the Adobe EchoSign electronic signature solution online.

allow me to merge to accounts into one.

I have been sent contracts to multiple email addresses. It would be nice to be able to merge these separate email addresses into one account, so I could see all of my contracts together.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Herman HintzenHerman Hintzen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am registered to Echosign with my Gmail address, as I first logged in with Google. However people send me documents to sign addressed to other email addresses. I would like those documents to show up in my main account. Otherwise I am forced to create a new Echosign account for every single email address I have.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Jeff. That is exactly the issue. If I could tie all of my valid email address to a single username that would be best.

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think s/he means what s/he wrote. We have multiple email identities - work, personal, perhaps multiple organizations where we have signing authority. Can we view all of these roles/identities through a single login?

Feedback and Knowledge Base