How can we improve the Adobe Sign authoring environment tools/functionality?

Allow for signature line and initals to be resizable

Once a document is signed by a signer by using the dropdown signature box, it shrinks the size of the signature and the initials upon completion. We have the ability to adjust the size of other fields, such as the date and Title, please add this feature to the signature line and initial field, it would help my company greatly. We have some vendors call us and ask what are some of the markings on the contract, and we have to tell them it is a shrunken signature.

29 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  ScottAdminScott (Admin, Adobe) responded  · 

Adobe Sign signature and initial fields are fully sizable in the authoring environment by default, and will retain their sizing through the full signature cycle.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EnriqueEnrique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a feature for this, but you need to have Tech Support enable it for your organization.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I frequently find myself dropping fields into contracts rather than using text tags. There is not always enough space for the signature fields, so they end up overlapping other fields. Please make the signature field sizable as well.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its great that the creator or company can have a signature block, but for some reason the client signature block is not adjustable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base