How can we improve Adobe?

Batch actions on the Manage tab: Cancel/Delete/Download/Remind/Share

You should have the ability to mass/batch delete/cancel and/or other functions within EchoSign.

131 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

dan davisdan davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tell me why this is still "Under Review" for like 8 years? How come it's not a priority we are literally telling you that it's something that should be added but yet we are being ignored

• Mary Harris-KingMary Harris-King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see this was originally suggested 8 years ago and a lot of users have voted for it, so why has it not been enabled? We just upgraded to Enterprise and I was hoping this would be among the enhancements, but it looks like I am still stuck deleting old items one at a time.

• RegReg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll add my vote! The ability to delete multiple duplicates or canceled docs is required.

I'd like to be able to download (I realize viewing them all at once on screen isn't feasible) ALL agreements. e.g. I might have an agreement that I sent 4 months ago and forgot about. Unless I have a piece of data to search for (name, email, title, etc.) I have no way of finding this agreement. One needs to be able to view ALL agreements under a given account, and filter by status (.xls/.cvs would make sense)

• SarahSarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with you here! We send out a lot of docs and would LOVE a multiple delete function! I can't believe there isn't one. The manual delete and refresh of the page per doc is just wrong.

• KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should only require a few lines of code. C'mon guys. In the time it takes me to delete 100 Canceled agreements you could have had this fixed.

• Rich MillerRich Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Allowing us to select multiple docs @ once to archive, delete, etc. would be ideal.

• Rich MillerRich Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a standard feature. It should be fairly easy to incorporate some check boxes/a select all option to delete multiple items at once.

I have chosen to skip using the Archve feature because it is too time consuming to archive documents one at a time.

A MASS DELETE function. To choose a date range, and doc type, and all activity that meets that criteria will be deleted from your account

Ability to "Select All" documents that you wish for the purpose of backing them up to a hard-drive, cloud storage or disk.

• Jeremy DeLisleJeremy DeLisle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to go through old agreements that were sent and check boxes or highlight them and cancel an entire group of agreements that are old

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base